TROUGHERS BEWARE! THE HUNT IS ON!

TROUGHERS BEWARE! THE HUNT IS ON!
WHAT BIG TEETH YOU HAVE! Bigger, sharper teeth than our ramblings in the on-line Oldham Evening Chronicle, which are being strangled by ever increasing censorship or moderation as they call it. We, the people of this town have no collective public voice to shout on our behalf, willing to question and challenge the lunacy visited upon us by the numpties in The Tower Of Babble, various thieving MPs, the legions of PC police at GMP, PAT'S, PACT'S, academy lovers, transport 'experts', vastly overpaid Council Officers from Charlie Chuckles downward, quangoes, placemen, do-gooders, do-badders, tree huggers, Brussels and Alcock! You get the idea? We intend to remedy this via the revamped Pigsticker. Now with added fibre. If any of you out there want to join us in restoring the town to it's former pleasant aspect, please feel free to submit articles. No moderation on this site!

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

HERE COMES THE ELECTION BANDWAGON Election Broadcast No 147 by Meac£er

Once again Mickey 'seven houses' Meacher rears up on his hind legs to preach at us. He knew all along that the Vance Miller trial was a farce. OH,YEAH!!!  Did he once say a word about it ? Did he bollocks! It's fuckin' amazing aint it? He knows all the answers and who's to blame, but always after the event. Did you read his shite in the OEC to-day? QUOTE:- “What’s the point of having political leadership if they take no responsibility when things go wrong?” Forty years of this prick and what has he done for us?  Fuck all!
Did you read this pile of pathetic twaddle he wrote recently in the OEC on what he did for us?. A fucking office boy could have done all that in about three weeks. The man has no shame. Anyone else would have been embarassed telling people that's what had taken up forty years of his life, but not our Mick. Read it and weep(or laugh).      

What I do For You   ------   MP Meacher

"Watch this space" asks what I have done for Oldham or nationally on particular issues. Let me tell him. With 12,000 on Oldham's waiting list for housing, I have strongly and repeatedly pressed both the council and the government for a big new house-building programme, have made several speeches at Westminster demanding this and lobbied the Housing Minister himself yet again last week.
On education I have lobbied for Oldham College over the removal of LSC funding, for increased funding for the excellent Sixth Form College, signed up against any increase in tuition fees, opposed being forced to accept academies and helped dozens of parents over school appeals and requests for statements.  I've campaigned for Oldham's excellent PCT/Trusts over several new initiatives and have helped numerous constituents ranging from getting appointments changed to getting serious complaints dealt with.  To counter unemployment, I have argued at Westminster that, rather than assisting bankers, a massive public investment programme of job creation is needed to get the nation back into work. I have worked hard to keep the Oldham Remploy site open and have regularly lobbied Ministers on behalf of the GMB and other unions. I have pressed hard for full rights for temporary/agency workers and for new rules on holidays and sick pay.  I regularly contact Ministers to ensure constituents get the full benefits they're entitled to, including pension credits and CSA entitlements. I have strongly supported local residents who have invested in Equitable Life to try to secure the compensation they deserve.  I have regularly contacted the Foreign Office on behalf of British nationals abroad, as well as the threatened forced return of those whose lives could be at risk. Through my regular clinics or my local office, we deal with some 3,000 requests a year for assistance from constituents. I had firm confirmation several months ago, that there will be no prison built in Chadderton. I did everything I possibly could to assist Friends of Foxdenton Hall, but wholly recognise and praise them for what they achieved.  I was contacted by constituents about the Well-being centre after the swimming baths closed and lobbied for swimming facilities to be continued in Chadderton. I helped to promote funding improvements on the Crossley Estate and made representations about omitted improvements which have now been included. I have always taken a special interest in Kingfisher School which I have visited several times.
Sid Jacobs was one of my closest friends and I stayed with him before I had a second home. When I did have a second home, my expenses have now been shown to be one of the lowest in the country, only a third of my entitlement.
© Oldham Evening Chronicle                                                                                       
Michael Meacher

Forty fucking years and nowt to show for it apart from a few letters he sent to other parasites. Not a job created in the town. Not one company enticed to come here. Most every manufacturing Co. long gone. A decaying derelict town with no amenities, no services, no facilities. Have we heard him railing on about this? Does he give a flying fuck? Nope! He can't stand the place and can't get out of town fast enough after one of his enforced visits. Forty bloody years! It's too late now to get a proper job, so perhaps he could just piss off and collect his rents and we could maybe get someone who cared about the town to replace him. I don't mean A£cock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails