TROUGHERS BEWARE! THE HUNT IS ON!

TROUGHERS BEWARE! THE HUNT IS ON!
WHAT BIG TEETH YOU HAVE! Bigger, sharper teeth than our ramblings in the on-line Oldham Evening Chronicle, which are being strangled by ever increasing censorship or moderation as they call it. We, the people of this town have no collective public voice to shout on our behalf, willing to question and challenge the lunacy visited upon us by the numpties in The Tower Of Babble, various thieving MPs, the legions of PC police at GMP, PAT'S, PACT'S, academy lovers, transport 'experts', vastly overpaid Council Officers from Charlie Chuckles downward, quangoes, placemen, do-gooders, do-badders, tree huggers, Brussels and Alcock! You get the idea? We intend to remedy this via the revamped Pigsticker. Now with added fibre. If any of you out there want to join us in restoring the town to it's former pleasant aspect, please feel free to submit articles. No moderation on this site!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

LORD PIECRUST OF MOUNT TEMPLE - ON - D' ESQUE


The court Jester

'I don't want to be a member of the House of Lords. I will not accept it,'
Just in case you missed that:- 

'I don't want to be a member of the House of Lords. I will not accept it,'

May 2010, Guess who?

"I welcome the opportunity to continue to campaign in Parliament for jobs, social justice and the environment as well as to hold this Con-Lib government to account." 
"I bet there's some crackin' seckerties in th'ouse of Lards cant' wait for 'em givin' me staff of office a quick rub over and  polishin' me desk and I'll still be able to claim for owt I want.  Beats fuckin' workin' dunnit?"  "Well I think it does I've never done any mesself. I were a tea lad on a ferry once. Terrible 'ard job that were, riskin'  life an' limb with all that rollin' an' pitchin' and tossin.'  Fair made you want to puke up your pies. "The tossin' were all right though, come to think of it."  "Me and Pawline like live in a 'alf tempered 'ouse at moment.  If I can fiddle claim a right lot on th' exes I'll gerrit done all over, then I can put me cote of arms over t' door."  "It's a right work o' fart.  It 'as three short planks rampant, over a mound of porcine ordure (worrever that is),pierced by a small arrer.  Th'eralds tell me that signifies a tiny prick, the whole is surrounded by an 'alo of thirteen meat and potato pies en gravy (or lunch as I call it).  Me motty motter along the bottom reads, Janus et Anus Sum."

My Lords Ladies and Gentlemen I give you, (and you're welcome to him), the fat, two faced, ignorant, bullying piece of secretary shagging shite:
Lord Piecrust of Mount Temple - on - D'esque.
Otherwise known as 'THE MOUTH OF THE HUMBER' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails